- All students, new and returning, need to update their t-shirt sizes in Charms by the first day of band camp.
- Make sure to order band shoes, mouthpieces, etc, in plenty of time for them to arrive prior to band camp starting!
- Students must bring ALL required materials to band camp every day.
- Do not forget to bring sunscreen, lunch, and water to band camp. These items are NOT supplied for you.
- Make sure to print all music, and begin learning it, before showing up to band camp. If you need log-in info to download the music, please contact Mr. Bartell.
Events at a Glance:
- August 14-25 - Band Camp (Attendance Required for ALL members!)
- September 1 - Home Football Game vs. Sonora
- September 8 - Away Football Game vs. Valencia
- September 15 - Home Football Game vs. Diamond Bar
- September 22 - Home Football Game vs. Foothill
- September 28 - Away Football Game vs. Canyon
- October 6 - Home Football Game vs. Yorba Linda
- October 7 - CSBC Mayfair Tournament
Forms and Paperwork:
Brea Olinda High School
Instrumental Music Department
This page was last updated: July 23, 2017